By Jay Martin –
on November 25, 2021
You could say that I am taking the easy route on this week's newsletter - and admittedly, I am. I am visiting my American family for the first time in two years for Thanksgiving. My boys are reuniting with their cousins, I am catching up with my in-laws, and we are all cooking, eating and laughing to excess.
I’ve been disconnecting online to reconnect in person. It’s been lovely.
In my last few Podcast episodes, I have been trying to understand some basic fundamentals.
Throughout the pandemic, macro finance went mainstream - channels like mine blew up as millions of people rushed to make sense of government stimulus programs, run away markets, and asset inflation.
When something goes mainstream, it gets harder to find basic truths in the landslide of new content.
I wanted to step back and make sure I was seeing things clearly - understanding some simple definitions and theories appropriately.
So, if YOU...
- Are unclear why financial media pundits use the terms Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy interchangeably, even though they are very different…
- Are hearing a variety of conversations about Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) but are still unclear how this will impact YOU as a consumer and an investor…
- Are curious why the more money the Fed prints, the greater the wealth inequality gap becomes...
- Are wondering what the World Economic Forum REALLY meant when they said “By 2030, you will own nothing and be happy”...
- Are wanting to know why I think MMT could funnel my kids' generation into the Metaverse, and why that terrifies me...
- Are curious how to retain your personal power after the Big Tech Overlords overtake our governments...
- Want to know why I suddenly feel the need to own more firearms…
Then come join the conversation with myself and Vince Lanci, founder of Echo Bay Partners.
I learned more in this interview than any other this year. Watch Here
The world is in a constant state of change - now more than ever. The pandemic was not the event, but the trigger point for the events to come.
I started my Podcast and Youtube Channel to stress test my investment ideas with players who have been in the game much longer than I.
It turned into a much bigger mission than making myself more money - I want to host most important conversations that the world needs to hear.
For two days in January I will be hosting these conversations live on stage at my conference in Vancouver, Canada. Click here for details.
About the Author
His ideal day begins with a hard workout followed by dark coffee and a couple hours to read anything related to futurism and...