The Grosso Group is a private management company founded in 1993, recognized as a leading pioneer of mineral exploration in South America. The group operates with the objective of creating investor value through the growth of the publicly listed member companies which include: Golden Arrow Resources (TSXV: GRG), Blue Sky Uranium (TSXV: BSK), Orovero Resources (TSXV: OVR)and Iron South Mining (TSX.V: IS). The Grosso Group has a rich history of success which includes:
- the discovery of two multi-million ounce precious metal deposits
- partnerships with industry majors such as Barrick Gold, Viceroy/Yamana, Teck Cominco, Rio Tinto and Areva
- Company President Joseph Grosso named Argentina’s Mining Man of the Year 2005
- three dividends of tax-free shares to shareholders
- quarterly royalty revenues (1% NSR) paid to Golden Arrow from Yamana’s Gualcamayo gold mine; where members of the Grosso Group participated in the original discovery in the late 90’s. The royalty was sold in 2012 for $17.75 million.