PowerHaus Technology Ventures Corp (VCC)
A Greentech Angel Fund
30% Refundable Tax Credit for 2013 Tax Year
GreenAngel Energy Corporation (TSX-V: GAE) manages a tax-advantaged VCC Corporation – PowerHaus Tehnology Ventures (VCC) Inc. - to invest in the most promising Clean Energy Technology start-up ventures in B.C.
Shares in the VCC will be available to accredited investors and other subscribers that can rely on a prospectus exemption.
Shares in this Greentech angel fund are being offered $10.00 per share and are available today. Shareholders receive a fully refundable tax credit applied to investments of up to $200,000 per individual.
· 30% VCC refundable tax credit
· RRSP eligible (along with provincial credit, up to 74% back immediately)
· Tax credits for 2013 tax year (for subscriptions received to Feb 28, 2014)
· Focused on early stage clean tech companies
· Managed by GreenAngel Energy Corp (less than 1% management fees)
· For accredited angel investors
· Advisory/Board/Management participation encouraged
· Minimum 1,000 shares
A new network, called PowerHaus, was launched in May, 2013 by GreenAngel and other collaborators including organizations such as the NRC-IRAP program to select and assist in funding and growing emerging small and medium sized enterprises (SME’s). This network is an extension of the VANTEC network. The focus is to deploy SME solutions to companies in primary industries for improvements in productivity, efficiency, or sustainability.
PowerHaus Technology Ventures will provide up to $100,000 in seed funding alongside other direct investors to provide approximately $500,000 in equity capital to qualifying companies. Companies must also be an Eligible Business Corporation (EBC) under the BC Government’s Investment Tax Credit Program.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org