“Exchange Traded Receipts from the Royal Canadian Mint
ETRs issued through the Mint’s Canadian Gold Reserves and Canadian Silver
Reserves programs offer a secure, efficient and low cost investment in gold or silver.
• Direct beneficial ownership of gold or silver (no intermediaries)
• Stored at the Royal Canadian Mint, a Crown Corporation
• TSX listed in both C$ and US$ (MNT/MNT.U for gold and MNS/MNS.U for silver)
• Qualified investments for all Canadian registered accounts including RRSPs and TFSAs
• Flexible redemption options for newly casted bullion products including
99.9% pure silver London Good Delivery bars and 100 oz bars; 99.99% pure
1 oz Maple Leaf coins, gold kilobars and London Good Delivery bars
• All-in annual service fee of 0.35% for gold ETRs and 0.45% for silver ETRs”
January 20-21, 2019, Vancouver Convention Centre West 1055 Canada Place Vancouver, BC, V6C 0B9 Canada
The world's largest resource investment conference is back! Cambridge House International Inc. and Katusa Research will co-produce the 2018 Vancouver Resource Investment Conference. Investment thought...