West Kirkland Mining (TSX.V: WKM) is a North American gold exploration and development company with projects in Nevada and Utah. In April 2014, the company acquired the Hasbrouck gold project in Nevada’s prolific Walker Lane gold trend. The Hasbrouck Project consists of two deposits: Hasbrouck and 8 kilometers north, Three Hills, for which a mine plan of operation was submitted to the Nevada BLM and NDEP only seven months after acquisition.
With a Prefeasibility Study expected in Q1 of 2015, the Hasbrouck Project advantages include:
• At-surface and near-surface gold mineralization
• All oxide heap leach deposits with good recoveries
• Well drilled (600+ bore holes) with significant metallurgical work completed
• Paved highway, good access to power, water
• Located in Nevada, where 80% of US gold is produced (5+ million ounces annually)
West Kirkland’s management team has generated over $1.5 billion in shareholder value through the founding, exploration and development of gold and other precious metals companies. WKM benefits from significant institutional backing and has demonstrated the ability to raise capital and advance projects in challenging markets.